Go90Grow Questions I Want to Answer
Actually, there were a few questions and comments I wanted to address.
BTW – Ask at the site, we’ll get to all of them.
“Where’s my bonus stuff?”
If you left a comment, you got an email to confirm. Within 24 hours after confirming, it will show up.
2 Comment/Questions from France & the USA
And yes…there are more bribes coming. 🙂
Does Network Marketing Get Better?
Cecilia Beardsley got me thinking about that question when she made a profound comment after viewing the first Go90Grow video.
She labeled herself a ‘rookie.’
So, does networking get any better or easier?
It never does, ever.
Sorry if that is not the answer you want to hear.
But, it’s the truth.
Ted Williams was the greatest hitter who ever lived.
Hitting a baseball has never been easy. Most athletes will tell you it is the hardest thing to do in sports.
Williams never stopped talking hitting, studying, learning…about himself and pitchers and angles and his body.
What’s that got to do with MLM?
Hitting the a baseball is hard. That never changes.
William’s ascent to the greatest of all time never changed that.
He just got better.
I loved the ‘rookie’ label…rookies are anxious to learn.
The dynamics to building a large network marketing organization never changes, never will.
We have to get better by learning some network marketing skills, just like Williams learned. He stayed fascinated with learning, improving, honing his skills.
One of my idols, John Wooden, the famous best-coach-ever, like to say two things…and you’ll hear them a lot in Go90Grow Coaching Module.
- “It’s what I learn after I know it all that makes a difference.”
- “When I’m through learning, I am through.”
Even More Profound
None of us know as much about people as we think we do.
We all fancy ourselves as ‘good judges of character’ but most of us admit our lives don’t reflect a matching track record.
We all need to improve as observers of human behavior, and no, this isn’t some ‘relationship’ thing… You know that trendy little ‘feel good’ idea that this business is about relationships….doesn’t really pay0ff like people think it will.
If we stay or become great observers, we become better relaters.
If you put this first, they make money and a good relationship will follow.
Biggest roadblock for vets? Believing they know…
We are all rookies when it comes to human behavior…and those of us lucky enough to keep our egos blocked keep observing, learning and growing.
We keep improving, just like Ted Williams.
3 Quickies About Go90Grow
- Video 2 will be posted about 4:oo AM Saturday the 16th…thanks to the many who asked.
- How will you prove ‘just finding the right people’ is a lie? Isn’t it just an opinion? Well, on Saturday I will prove it and the cool thing is the proof will be supplied by you. Very cool. Not only is believing we ‘just have to find the right people’ defying common sense, but it does also even more harm than we realize. Believing that impedes any chance of us improving.
- Thanks to Lisa Sama who said she’s open-minded if something will make this business more profitable.
- There is the type that spends 80% of their time on internal problems and 20% on external opportunities…and so do their teams.
- Then there is the kind that spends 80% of their time on external opportunities and 20% of their time celebrating achievement with their teams while teaching network marketing skills to get a yes.