Elevating Our Game
In the end, it is not the plan, product or company that elevates our game…
They are important They are the core of our integrity so we feel good about what we are representing.
BUT…they will not raise our game We do that…or we do not.
Is what you are representing authentic?
Making sure you are representing what you think a company is telling you really is a simple process…
Get 3rd party verification.
- NEVER take someone else’s word for ‘due diligence’
- Do your own diligence’
- Forget ‘google’ as the final word…start? Yes.
- Final word? No Way.
1. Better Business Bureau
2. Direct Sellers Association
3. Meet/talk with the up-line partners, at least 3 of them. Here is what to ask:
- Is this is the ONLY company they are with?
- Why did you come here?
- What past successes have you had?
- Do you promote other programs and tools in this organization, (yes? Big Ut-Oh! ) Up-lines peddling tools, systems, etc., are simply not as available. Trust this: Up-lines in the tool business see down-lines as profit pockets. If you’re OK with that, proceed. I’m not. I don’t want up-lines building a business inside my business.
- They don’t need to be ‘big successes’ but they need to be earners and growing. Make sense?
4. Verify their previous success
- Are they committed?
- Much of your success will depend on accessibility to your up-line, especially in the beginning.
After the Research, Upline
KEY: A committed up-line will tell you ‘volumes’ about the company. If they don’t have all their eggs in the basket, why should you put all your eggs in the basket?
The commitment level of experienced people above you is a great indication of how they REALLY feel about the company, and really, who really knows better about a company than check cashers?
If they are making money and looking at other things, dabbling in other things, something is ‘rotten in the State of Demark,” and it’s a RED FLAG when check-cashers have wandering eyes.
So…you’ve gone to go BBB & DSA, got 2 thumbs up and you believe the up-line is ‘all in,’ on this deal.
Now, the Acid Test
Get a firm commitment of time from up-line monthly, weekly and daily…their willingness to commit speaks volumes.
Before enrolling get 7 hours scheduled for 3-ways from your sponsor and his/her up-line a month, each for the first 2 months. Think about it. It’s less than 2 hours a week, each for 2 months. If they pass this acid test, then you get to work with 4 people and will learn from check-cashers and you’ll learn faster.
Why? The learning curve is accelerated if we are hearing the same things from more people.
KEY: if they’re not willing to bet on you why should you bet on them?
If you stick with this format you’ll make a good choice, the right choice. Commit.
Elevation is now where it should be
Now you’re worry-free from second-guessing your decision…
…and the responsibility of succeeding will fall where it should fall.
Learn network marketing skills, leverage your up-line and grow.