Blog Scholarship Process Starts At Midnight & Sunday’s Thoughts While Shaving
MASTER KEYS SCHOLARSHIP PROCESS
It begins at midnight and the folks who earned ‘early notification’ status by emailing The Fabulous Davene [email@example.com] already exceeds the total number of full scholarships we will be awarding….it’s pretty exciting.
Are we worried?
Should you be worried?
Don’t worry about not getting a spot…..would it be OK of I told you why?
A lot of folks here about being able to get something of tremendous value and figure, what the heck, I’ll put my name in.
That is not how it works in real life with scholarships….nor with the Master Key Master Mind Alliance.
Sometime on the 13th the first video will be up and explain the details …but think of it this way.
People have to qualify for a scholarship….then, if they quailify….they’ve got to apply, right?
Once people apply for a scholarship, anywhere, there are conditions that need to be met to earn the scholarship and then criteria to maintain it.
Think about walking your kid or yourself through a scholarship process……it’s not just submitting his/her name.
SAD BUT TRUE
Even though the scholarships are full, most people, once they learn they have to do some homework to qualify and earn it ….then continue to do some homework to maintain the $2000 course…..simply will not do it.
Oddly, it’s these folks who need it most.
So, don’t worry….most people who really need this won’t watch the videos and do the 1 or 2 simple things each video requires of them to stay qualified.
NOT SAD BUT ALSO TRUE
Winners evaluate before they commit. We want to award these ‘grants’ with no strings to people who will finish….and how can you know if you want to do it, let alone commit to it unless you know more about it.
Winners don’t make commitments they do not plan to keep and the keep the commitments that they do make. Period.
It really is all that separates successful folks from failures.
We all fail once in a while…..and we all have little successes…I am not talking about that.
HOW IT WORKS
Make sure you are on our list…..if you are getting email from World’s Laziest Networker, you are. If you are not, make sure you opt in.
Monday notification via email will go out so folks can get more information about what the course is…..and what it is not…..
If it makes sense….. just do the 2 free steps [all steps are free by the way], and we’ll continue to get you information so you can make a great decision.
You don’t want to start and quit, that is a bad habit. That is a losing habit. On the other hand, you really need to know what you would be committing to, what the benefits are and what it would take for 26 weeks to meet the requirements of maintaining your commitment.
…..and we don’t want to give scholarships to people who don’t finish when it could have gone to someone who would….
So just make sure you’re opted in to our current list and really evaluate the information as it comes at you this week.
Money? Yeah, let’s make this clear again…..no money will be asked for…..no stupid emails about a couple of spots are opening up….that kind of crap. Not at the beginning…..not at the middle…..and not at the end for scholarshippers…….Full means Full…..Full Scholarship means Full…..and it also means once the scholarship roster is Full……..it is Full.
Just review each video coming this week, do the couple little things it asks so you can stay in position qualification-wise to be eligible to apply for a scholarship…..then, make a decision at the end of the week to apply.
Once folks decide to apply and do, they get a short list of what they need to do next….simple things but they must be done.
Class starts on September 26th at 9:00 PM Eastern.
It’s all going to happen very quickly beginning tomorrow…..and I wish there was some way we could express how excited we are about this…..we know what happens to folks who start and finish…..and being able to witness change in people that they created and executed is stunning …..it never gets old…..it always gets more exciting to see people helping people ‘get it’……
APROPOS OF NOTHING
1. Had another gal tell ‘launching’ her course to be a BIG HITTER via social media……refused to supply evidence and actually got indignant when I asked for name of company……zzzzzzzzzz 2. Why is it bullshitters have taken ‘I am an authority, how dare you question me?’ attitude? When did it become ‘bad form’ to ask for evidence? 3. Tough year for the Red Sox, half the starting team out for the season…..but they show up ready to play everyday. Nice lesson for networkers when it is not going well, eh? 4. I see lot’s of people saying they made it big with social networking….but not seeing checks, company’s or pin levels…..just folks saying they can and then saying “buy my course”……. Duh, OK…me wannta be like you…..duh, where do I pay? Gimme-a-break. 5. You can’t stop people from hurting themselves and buying garbage so they can avoid picking up the phone….but we can pick up the phone and lead by example.
UPDATES FROM MY 5 MENTORS
1. If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Fredrick Douglass
You will struggle with the Master Key course…..you will make massive progress. What changes if you do nothing? This changed my life, this thought.
2. If you don’t have the time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it over? John Wooden
People hear that the course is going to take 1 hour a day……and don’t feel they have the time…..what a crazy irony…..people that take the course have more and more time every day……people that don’t take it have less and less time…..I love irony.
3. It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad. CS Lewis
It’s go time now…..the future is now…..my time, your time is now….
4. If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants. Issac Newton
I really love this one. Other’s experience is huge….it is what a true Master Mind Alliance is all about. Make sure the ‘giants’ you are standing on are authentic.
5. We build too many walls and not enough bridges. Issac Newton
Sometimes we need to play and hug and relax with others and without hidden agendas. I found the best bridges get built-in the non-agenda environments. Build a bridge today.
Your privacy is of great value to us. We will never resell your data to any third party.